What Dosage Of Levamisole To Use?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

rust81

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I am trying to see if anyone has used Levamisole to treat Camellanus and if so what dosage to use. There is a document on the internet that suggests: "Add 1.5 milliliter per 7.5 liter of 7.5% Levacide (levamisole hydrochloride) to each tanks to be treated".

I have a 3% solution of Levacide and a 130L tank so i dosed it with 60ml of the solution to give the same strength outlined above. However opions seem to vary as to the correct amount of med to use. Does anyone have any ideas please?

I am trying to see if anyone has used Levamisole to treat Camellanus and if so what dosage to use. There is a document on the internet that suggests: "Add 1.5 milliliter per 7.5 liter of 7.5% Levacide (levamisole hydrochloride) to each tanks to be treated".

I have a 3% solution of Levacide and a 130L tank so i dosed it with 60ml of the solution to give the same strength outlined above. However opions seem to vary as to the correct amount of med to use. Does anyone have any ideas please?

Levamisole was used in treating colon cancer. I can try and see if I can extrapolate here. SH

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back