I had two Apistogramma's, lasted about 2 weeks and both have died, they were in with Discus so I have a few questions
What does an Apisto eat, I appreciate this is Bloodworm, but I feed my Discus Beefheart as well, would this have done them any harm, if so then how would I feed Discus Beefheart but not the Apisto's?
My temp had crept up to approx 90, its down to 82 now, could this have affected them?
The Apisto's had lots of hidding places as its a heavily planted tank so they sould not have been stressed out ?
Ph approx 6.5
0 Ammonia
0 Nitrite
40 ish Nitrate
2.5 Phosphate
Any ideas?
David

What does an Apisto eat, I appreciate this is Bloodworm, but I feed my Discus Beefheart as well, would this have done them any harm, if so then how would I feed Discus Beefheart but not the Apisto's?
My temp had crept up to approx 90, its down to 82 now, could this have affected them?
The Apisto's had lots of hidding places as its a heavily planted tank so they sould not have been stressed out ?
Ph approx 6.5
0 Ammonia
0 Nitrite
40 ish Nitrate
2.5 Phosphate
Any ideas?
David







