Apache
Fish Fanatic
I was just noticing, looking around the forum, at the names people give their fish. Why did you name your fish such, and what's the most unusual name you've given a fish and why?
I'll start... I had the (not so bright) idea to name all the fish with "f" names. So there's Fred and Ferdinand (both bettas), Fran and (R.I.P.) Finn and Phil (cory cats), but then that got too confusing... so now the newbies are Mr. Plec, Mr. USD (oh, so original, I know...), Bubba, Viz, Spot (cory cats), Bonnie and Clyde (angels), JD (betta) and a yet unnamed newbie betta...
How do you name? Or do you?
I'll start... I had the (not so bright) idea to name all the fish with "f" names. So there's Fred and Ferdinand (both bettas), Fran and (R.I.P.) Finn and Phil (cory cats), but then that got too confusing... so now the newbies are Mr. Plec, Mr. USD (oh, so original, I know...), Bubba, Viz, Spot (cory cats), Bonnie and Clyde (angels), JD (betta) and a yet unnamed newbie betta...
How do you name? Or do you?
) )
, and dude was much bigger when we got him, hence just dude)
. had to wait till he was big enough to tell what kind of fish he was. still not sure what kind of rainbow.
, my common pleco, pinky(gold severum) and the brain(green sev) frick and frack the blood parrots, rocky and bullwinckle the jurapari, elvis the blue gourami(blue suede shoes) and buddy the african butterfly.
, mr. white(rip)
) and Nicky (she had a nick in her tail when we got her)







