What's new

What do with single bumblebee goby in community tank?

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

Nameer_K

Reaction score
What to do with a single bumblebee goby?

Hi, I have a community tank in a planted 55 gallon with fish like Tetra, barbs, a single angelfish, corydoras ect. Originally I had 3 bumblebee gobies, one died due to an ammonia spike and one died do to an issue with an automatic feeder setup. I feed the tank frozen foods regularly, the goby especially loves blood worms and will happily accept frozen. I know they need to be in groups, but I’ve heard they should be in brackish and if I get more they won’t be in their best care. I can’t get rid of him since the pet store isn’t willing to take him since it’s technically brackish. Do I leave the solo guy and hope he does well by himself, or get a group and see if they do well in freshwater? My other issue is my tank is decently stocked already.

i can’t since I’m 14 and my parents won’t allow another tank, that would’ve been the plan and I would have made that brackish

i can’t since I’m 14 and my parents won’t allow another tank, that would’ve been the plan and I would have made that brackish
Bother. Is it worth asking, I ended up with 45 tanks before I left home. My parents were just pleased I was at home and not on the streets

Most reactions

trending

Back