Yes i agree, but i can't see this thread being around long.![]()
Was thinking about that myself. Was even wondering if i should have a poll! Still, whats the harm eh? If the Mods dont like it, they can close it. Though, when you think about it - why should they? 
I honestly dont know, though even if people choose to "loathe" them (a bit of a harsh term, but it kinda goes with love), it should still be ok... Free speech and all that - just dont go breaking TFF law!!!Can mods tell who voted for what?

I think they are ok but the some of the rules they have are a little stupid and unneccesary.![]()
I think they are ok but the some of the rules they have are a little stupid and unneccesary.![]()
Such as?

![]()
![]()
Didn't think one would be watching Eh, Durbkat! They are everywhere....![]()
