jess6905
Fishaholic
So I was out with my fiancee and my dad while they were fishing tonight(we just got back in st 2:20am) and heres what they caught while we were out...... 1 eel that was about 3 foot long, and a tiny mystery catfish fry. I was wondering if you guys/gals could possibly help identify it? Heres what I know about it-
1) It was green gold with black stripes like those of a tiger barb
2) Its fins were a dark almost black
3) It made a croaking sound
4) It was only 3 inches long
5) It was caught in upstate New York at Point Breeze at the mouth of Lake Ontario.
Unfortunately before I thought to take a photo of it my dad was tossing it back. I am very curious as to what kind of catfish it might have been so if anyone can point me in the right direction even it would be greatly appreciated.
1) It was green gold with black stripes like those of a tiger barb
2) Its fins were a dark almost black
3) It made a croaking sound
4) It was only 3 inches long
5) It was caught in upstate New York at Point Breeze at the mouth of Lake Ontario.
Unfortunately before I thought to take a photo of it my dad was tossing it back. I am very curious as to what kind of catfish it might have been so if anyone can point me in the right direction even it would be greatly appreciated.







