What Could I Keep In A 240 Litre?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Betta5

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey, Havn't been arond alot but i was thinking about getting this

http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/aquarium-supplies/aquariums/fluval/fluval-roma-aquariums/fluval-roma-240-aquarium-and-free-black-cabinet.html

ATM I have 6 1"ish green chromis in a 120 litre, What else could I add, if i did get somthing like that, to make the tank look more busy?

Its a fish only and I usually do 25% water changes every 1 or 2 weeks.

I wanted to go alot bigger but I finally got a job and time means I have to settle for a smallish/med sized tank.

6 Chromis are about the right stocking for a 240L tank as they are 4" fish so perfect to rehome your current stock when they get to big for there current home.

Also you know on those aquarium websites where they say if its over 50KGs you are going to have to help carry it in? Whats with that? I can't carry anything, im only 5'6 and have skinny arms, am i meant to be without a huge tank forever?

What they mean is they only send a delivery driver and they cant carry the tank by themselves - so talk nicely to someone to help you and a big tank can be yours :p

Seffie x

You'll have room for some more fish, although not a lot. Don't do damsels please :(

Any ideas?

What they mean is they only send a delivery driver and they cant carry the tank by themselves - so talk nicely to someone to help you and a big tank can be yours :p

Seffie x

Everyone I know is small like me, my brothers are all big and would be useful but they live miles away. Im going to have to rent some people.

LOl all of my neighbours are old people. I seriously wouldn't know anyone. Thats so annoying.

Clownfish are annoying. Is there anything small, that is rather active?

What about Flame Hawkfish?
flamehawk2.jpg

They stay pretty small and have loads of personality. :)

Ahhh I had 2 clowns who got whitespot and died and ever since then, i cant see them the same way lol

Hawks don't like shrimp? I don't have any/plan to ever get any as its FO. So i guess thats an option.

I wish yellow tail damsels wernt mean!

Where can I get a bloody aquarium stand?

I have been looking on the net for hours for a stand thats 5' x 18" and the only one I could find was a one teir metal one which was around £200 and I was just like.... #128###

I have thought about it, but I wouldn't even know where/how to start. Then I would constantly worry It would fall.

Do you know of any plans I can print out and give to my dad to try and figure something out?

Most reactions

Back