What catfish should i get???

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Pimelodus pictus need more space than a 10g can offer so i would not recomed them although if you can find them Dwarf pictus cats Gagata cenia (formerly pimelodus cenia)would be OK.

thank you everyone. I'm gonna get some cory's though. My question is will 2 dwarf gouramisgo with the corys? I'm gonna get 2.

id get coolie loaches. very small and very unusual looking indeed. i have mine in a 12 gallon eclipse and they are ever so content, and people ALWAYS ask what they are.

i have over 30+ of them babies and 20 + more for my new tank on order to come! I love them Khulis! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get 2 dwarf gouramis, whatever you do. In general, don't get more than one gourami of any sort in that small a tank. 2 is asking for trouble. Attacks, stress, disease, oh the misery.

Stick with one.

As for the scavenger: you could try a dwarf bristlenose pleco, they stay small and can be quite interesting if you get one wiht an albino gene (striking white spots and sometimes stripes on the tail). Excellent scavengers/algae eaters as well.

Otos are good choice too. But they are more finicky on water temp/quality.

Most reactions

Back