What Can I Do..?

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Well, yeah im reusing a thread. :D


If I were to go to my lfs, what could I do with my bala shark?

Give it back or trade it? Im still not sure if they'd trade fish for other fish.

If I got rid of my bala shark, it'd help me alot. I'd be able to move some of my fish into my 10g tank and move my crayfish into my 29g tank! :)


my tank list is :

30G :
- One Bala shark
- One Black Skirt Tetra
- Two Swordtails (M/F)
- Three Dojo Loaches. (Will be a problem in the future
- Two African Dwarf Frogs (M/F)
- One Yellow Gourami


Well, from the info from my last thread, if I had more room for my cray, I could put other fish with it? :X

I was planning to dedicate my 10G tank for my cray..
And I really want to school some tetras..
:/ Im in a load of poop right now.

Help? Would taking the bala out solve alot? Should I do the same with the Loaches? (On christmas I was planning to give my friend two of them if he got himself a nice 30+G)
 
Anyone? Or ill make a stupid mistake and buy a bad tankmate.. .__.
(10G)
 
cray's don't need tankmates. he will eat any fish you put in with him, especially if they make the mistake of resting on the substrate during the night.
they're perfectly fine alone.
 
The only real way you could get it to work with fish is if you add the Cray to the tank after the fish and it is big enough for a lot of territories. A 10 gal is going to end in disaster adding fish with a cray sorry. The only fish I would recommend to keep with Crays would be true top dwellers, like Buterfly or silver hatchets, unfortunately 10gal is way too small for those additions.

P.S Neons sleep on the bottom of the tank and would definately end up a meal
 

Most reactions

Back
Top