What Can I Add? Help Please!

wackystarfish

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Blackpool
I have a 30 UK Gallon containing:
1 smallish angel fish
2 Kribensis Taenitus
7 Huge Neon Tetras :P
1 amano shrimp
The tank has been established for over two years, so there is no problem with nitrate etc. Also, it is really over filtered, with two internals running.
I am looking for something wich my LFS stocks. I am not really into buying more shoaling fish though. I really need something to fill the space...
MY Lfs from memory has
Gold Rams
Convicts
Angels
Some rainbows i think
Gouramis
Usual selection of live bearers
Amano shrimp
Giant wood shrimp
red clawed crabs
blue lobsters and some others
Any recomendations?
 
Yeah i guess so! Trouble is i dont really know a lot about them... :( IPm also thinkning about getting a plec, algae has been running amock in the tank :P
 
Well, i have just cleaned a lot of it up, however, brown on the back wall, and that horrible stubborn green specks on the front glass
 
Oh, its not a new tank, its two years old! The stocking has changed loads over the years, but recently, due to some old age deaths, i have found it quite empty.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top