What Are These?

kalm2kaos

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Norfolk UK
As the title says, can anyone identify these little round lumps that have appeared overnight
in my 20ukg tank, they are on the side of a fluval plus2 mounting bracket.

The tank contains.....3 Bronze corys, 3 Cherry barbs, 4 Zebra Danios, 2 tiny bn plecs, 5 neons and a Golden barb.

I haven't spotted a snail for weeks (and believe me,I stare for hours at the tanks :drool: )

Assuming they are eggs, where did they come from?

fisheggs.jpg
 
look like cory eggs to me but i'm not 100 % sure.

are any fish swimming around that area alot? if it's cory eggs chances are they'll lay more.

it wouldn't be any of your other fish as they egg scater except the bn's but the male would be protecting the eggs if they were his?

they don't look like snail eggs as their not in a clump.
:good:
 
If they are eggs, would I leave them where they are? or move them to another tank? What are the chances of becoming fry and then surviving? Would they be eaten by any of the tanks other occupants?

So many questions.....(I've never been a daddy before :blush: )

OOPPS I see the above answer........Thankyou!

:drool:
 
if you can tell us the fish you have in the tank we could have a better idea, look like cory eggs though :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top