Since I have a lot of inert tanks available, I have scrutinized my options for breeding potential from my show tank in the lounge.... (also considering I'll have to do a round trip of just on 700km, if I want to purchase breeding stock).......
The only likely candidates are 2 Angels,... (but they both look like females to me)...... 4 Kissing Gouramies.... (They are almost 5", so I think they may be too small)..... I also have 5 Discus in there (which at least 2 seems to be the right size and negotiable as to what sex they are)
Now,??... would it be a better proposition to opt for the Kissers,..... or are the Discus easier to breed....
(b.t.w....... has anybody bred Kissers??.... What size do they have to be)??
The only likely candidates are 2 Angels,... (but they both look like females to me)...... 4 Kissing Gouramies.... (They are almost 5", so I think they may be too small)..... I also have 5 Discus in there (which at least 2 seems to be the right size and negotiable as to what sex they are)
Now,??... would it be a better proposition to opt for the Kissers,..... or are the Discus easier to breed....
(b.t.w....... has anybody bred Kissers??.... What size do they have to be)??







