"What A Wonderful World" with Sir David Attenborough

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Byron

Supporting Member
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Today's world can seem bleak and pointless given the unprecedented (to the present living generations) horrors and mindless "leadership," so a ray of sunlight and hope may help, if even for two brief minutes. But it can enlighten and comfort, something we desperately need at this time. From several years ago, here is a video of excerpts from the incredible BBC nature documentaries hosted by Sir David Attenborough who recites the lyrics of the great Louis Armstrong's song. A bit of wonder, sanity, decency and true beauty in our troubling time.

Thanks for sharing @Byron. In case anyone missed the Seven worlds one planet series aired earlier this year it was brilliant. I know you can catch it on BBC iPlayer in the UK - not sure about elsewhere.

Excellent video. I watch Discovery channel, as it shows amazing creatures like this. :wub:

Today's world can seem bleak and pointless given the unprecedented (to the present living generations) horrors and mindless "leadership," so a ray of sunlight and hope may help, if even for two brief minutes. But it can enlighten and comfort, something we desperately need at this time. From several years ago, here is a video of excerpts from the incredible BBC nature documentaries hosted by Sir David Attenborough who recites the lyrics of the great Louis Armstrong's song. A bit of wonder, sanity, decency and true beauty in our troubling time.

Thanks, Byron.
Good medicine for a Monday.

Thanks Byron, I'm another massive Attenborough fan. It was the Blue Planet 2 series that prompted me to start up an aquarium again. Inspirational is the lengths they go to to get the footage, how many octogenarians would travel to Antarctica?!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back