We're waiting Whacky...lol

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Great Lakes

Always do right, not popular...
Reaction score
Waiting to hear about the new tank you mentioned in another thread.

But while we are on the subject, I got a yellow tang and a scooter blennie just the other day. Tropical people would freak at the price. 55 dollars for both of them.

:lol: :lol: i was wondeing how long it would take for some one to metion that

OK here we go, before a few weeks ago i had both a tropical and a marine tank, i decided to go all marine on my tanks this also seemed an ideal opportunity to upgrade my marine tank to somethoing bigger, to my suprise the wife agreed entirely that i should go all marine, and to the upgrade, on the condition that it was funded by the sale of the tank i was no longer using, so i droke the tropical setup down then had to spend two days moving furniture to accomadate the christmas tree and my new 5ft tank (approx 100 gallons +sump).

After the furniture move i had to relocate my marine tank to what was the tropical tank, Heres the sad bit whilst removing rocks from the tank one of my clowns died believed he got crushe by a rock i dropped :-( :-( so now my marine tank is in its new home im selling the old marine tank sunday, which means i can get the new tank next week sometime. But the old tropical tank looks great now with its new inhabitants there arent that many though

Hopefull i will be able to do a diary of the setup of the new tank

All marines huh? I can understand the reasons. I would miss some of the tropicals, but the marine systems mature so incredibly. I can't believe how much better the Tang I got the other day looks already. And the colors are starting to come out on the blenny too.

if ya waiting for whacky you better sit down, hes not the fastest fish in the tank :lol: :lol: :p :p

only kidding nefew

:eek: i dont know what you mean aunty :p :lol: :p

My main reason for going all marine is theres a few types of fish i want to keep that arent reef compatible i do have smalll tropical tank left just a nice schoal of tetras and plants looks ok

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back