Mikaila31
Always Watching
Should you still add dechlorinator or conditioner to well water?
I have well water and I added Prime at first, but then I stopped because it seemed unnessicary. I still have Prime on hand in case I need it, but should I still add it when I change the water. I haven't been using it for over a year and all my fish seem fine. But is there a reason to add dechlorinator/conditioner other than to remove chlorine?
I have well water and I added Prime at first, but then I stopped because it seemed unnessicary. I still have Prime on hand in case I need it, but should I still add it when I change the water. I haven't been using it for over a year and all my fish seem fine. But is there a reason to add dechlorinator/conditioner other than to remove chlorine?







