Well Got My Shelves

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

grahamsokel

Fish Herder
Reaction score
well i have my shelves for My bettas and they where a great Bargain , Had 10 tanks on order and they should have been in the shop last Saturday :no: then they said they would definatly have them Thursday so i went in today and they only have 2 of them in :S
Now he has prommised me he will have them by Wednesday of this week and i hope he has as i have Bettas on order

Attachments

• shelves_001.jpg
    shelves_001.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 36
I got the shelves from Homebase they are normally £69.99 reduced to £34.99 but because these where the display ones i got them for £20

The tanks are the 21/2 gallon ones and i am getting them for £7.00 each because i have ordered 10

Its an early Birthday Prezzie :rolleyes:

cant wait to see what type of bettas your having.
why are you blocking the door?

make sure to keep us posted :)

Oooh, good deal! Take more pics for us when you've got the fishies in them! :D I bet it'll look fantastic!

Nice set up. Why not block the door after all? What else do you need in life but your bettas....no need to go out anywhere...... no need to eat or read the newspaper.......... :alien:

LOL Annie. Bettas = life.

Lovely shelves Graham... they'll look better with bettas in them though. :)

well i picked the Tanks up today i cant decide if i should put them 5 shelfs high or just 4 :unsure: .They are fastened to the wall so they are not going to move anywhere

Attachments

• tanks_in_shelves.jpg
    tanks_in_shelves.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 45
Don't think I'd have the ones right at the bottom near the floor :sad:

I don't like low aquariums, I have nowhere to put a nice one but on the tv stand at the bottom, and I don't want too. I might just have to get one downstairs afterall!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back