Well Done City

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Cazgar

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
That was close, didn't think you were going to do it, but congratulations

It's a hollow victory in my opinion, winning by goal difference that is...

I wouldn't like to win on goal difference that would disappoint me massively using the whole season to tie with your derby rivals only to win by GD

A win is a win, whether by GD or not, if one team has scored more goals then they deserve it

Oh yeah they deserve it I agree but if i was a man city fan I wouldnt celebrate half as much as if we won by points

Im a Man Utd fan and if we'd have won by goal difference I wouldnt have cared being honest
gutted to come so close but what a final day

As a Liverpool fan I was delighted.

How's that perch looking now you're not sat on it, Sir Alex?

as a Leicester City fan i couldnt care less who won.....

but it is nice to see a different team win the title for a change, well done city :good:

wow, what a final day to the season, you cant get any closer than that. to win by points or GD wouldnt bother me i dont think you would be talking about that for long back down the pub! if Leicester won on GD i wouldnt be bothered, if Leicester won anything it would be nice :lol:

it will be fun going back into work tomorrow to laugh at the so called Man utd fans. i say so called because i bet most of them dont even know where manchester is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

give Leicester another year in the championship to get promoted and then we will be bringing the riches home the following season :crazy: :no: i wish.....

I watched a lot of premier league games this year, don't follow any of the teams but any teams whose home colours are blue then I want them to lose.

I love the SPL and love Celtic. Its great to see Rangers in such a sorry state. It really makes me smile every day I read the paper and its more misery for them. This is pure hate. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back