Weighing For Ei Method

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Either buy a set of jewellery or....ahem.... 'herb' weighing scales that do weights to 0.1g up to 150g-500g.

or buy a set of proper measuring spoons.

Andy

I bought my scales (0.1g - 150g) off ebay for £7.99 including shipping.

Just look for digital scales and you should be able to find loads of them from there on.

Andy

Lol i had exactly the same problem. My EI ferts arrived today and i'm thinking... damn, how the heck am i going to weigh 15g. if only i was back at college doing chemistry :(

hello all
8 grams is about 1 and 1/2 teaspoons, 15grams is approx 1 and 3/4 teaspoons.
hope this helps.
hogan. -_-

Well i need to weigh 20g and 7.5g so im not even gonna try and work that out! lol. Gonna look in the LFS see if they have them, if not its off to trusty ebay!

hello all
hope this helps.
hogan. -_-

Well i need to weigh 20g and 7.5g so im not even gonna try and work that out! lol. Gonna look in the LFS see if they have them, if not its off to trusty ebay!
ikea and tk maxx both have digital scare accurate to on decimal place, i bought my mum a set for christmas with a cookery book (shes a terrible cook)

hello all
hope this helps.
hogan. -_-

ikea and tk maxx both have digital scare accurate to on decimal place, i bought my mum a set for christmas with a cookery book (shes a terrible cook)

YOU ARE WONDERFUL THANK YOU! :hyper: Next question, how much were they?

hello all
hope this helps.
hogan. -_-

pshhhhhhhhhh i think i payed around £15 for the lot so im guessing about a tenner well worth it if your a budding chef as well
look in the cookery section of places theyll be in there and probably cheaper since mine where the most expencive ones in there

hello all
hope this helps.
hogan. -_-

pshhhhhhhhhh i think i payed around £15 for the lot so im guessing about a tenner well worth it if your a budding chef as well
look in the cookery section of places theyll be in there and probably cheaper since mine where the most expencive ones in there

The only thing ill be making with these scales is a mess :blink:

hello all
hope this helps.
hogan. -_-

hahaha alot like my mums scales :p
i wouldnt worry about making a mess its part of the fun :)

hello all
hope this helps.
hogan. -_-

hahaha alot like my mums scales :p
i wouldnt worry about making a mess its part of the fun :)

lol not when potassium nitrate and phosphate is involved :blink:

yeah your probably right, as long as the right amounts are used any spillages of substances should be fine, as far as i know theyre not toxic so you should be fine even if you do spill some

yeah your probably right, as long as the right amounts are used any spillages of substances should be fine, as far as i know theyre not toxic so you should be fine even if you do spill some

is that just when its mixed up? theres lots of warnings on the packet

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back