NaughtyT
Fish Crazy
Had my first fishkeeping disaster this weekend.
Was away camping,left early saturday morning and came home late on Sunday night.
I noticed the kids tank looked a bit cloudy,so switched on the light and as i went to investigate i noticed the glass was hot,checked temp and it was sitting at 45c
Obviously everything in the tank was dead,to the point that not one fish was complete,they had obviously just cooked and started to disintegrate,my poor 9 year old daughter is absolutely devastated.
Lost 5 black widow tetras,5 white widow tetras,5 phantom tetras and a red marble plec.I feel so guilty as they must have suffered.
Cleaning out the tank was absolutely disgusting.
Was away camping,left early saturday morning and came home late on Sunday night.
I noticed the kids tank looked a bit cloudy,so switched on the light and as i went to investigate i noticed the glass was hot,checked temp and it was sitting at 45c
Obviously everything in the tank was dead,to the point that not one fish was complete,they had obviously just cooked and started to disintegrate,my poor 9 year old daughter is absolutely devastated.
Lost 5 black widow tetras,5 white widow tetras,5 phantom tetras and a red marble plec.I feel so guilty as they must have suffered.
Cleaning out the tank was absolutely disgusting.









