Web Designers! How Much Would You Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks for the replies guys i have a price in mind now so thank you for the help there :) BUT

can a mod please close this its yet ANOTHER thread on this site that has got bogged down with irrelevant information and turned into a squabble

I find it amusing that you expect me to somehow still have a copy of something I made as a kid 5+ years ago.
Surely if you made a website you'd publish it on the web otherwise it's pointless?

There's a difference between being full of myself and knowing the right answer.

£1 an image/product is probably what you'd get for a job like that.

Hi if you go in to chat look for tech frog or send him a pm he does this sorta thing maybe he can advise :D

regards

Personally I'd avoid Techfrog, as although he seems like a computer nerd and he is knowledgeable on the subject, he is also rather arrogant and full of himself, and not exactly keen to advise or give positive feedback.
I'm rude because I didn't praise your website? Anybody can spend five minutes in Frontpage and reproduce the website you created. I also supplied to you with plenty of useful advice, which you tried to fob off with the groundless excuse of "I'm only 15". I've seen some impressive stuff from people as young as 12, age isn't an excuse for poor handiwork.
5 Minutes???? It took me hundreds of times longer than that! We don't all have premium processors built into our skulls!
And no stop missing the point- criticise my site but don't say you can do better- how about giving a mix of positive and negative feedback, by all means mention you made a site at 13 but theres no need for the ner-ner-ner-ner-ner-ner my sites better than yours!!

There's a difference between being full of myself and knowing the right answer.

£1 an image/product is probably what you'd get for a job like that.

Hi if you go in to chat look for tech frog or send him a pm he does this sorta thing maybe he can advise :D

regards

Personally I'd avoid Techfrog, as although he seems like a computer nerd and he is knowledgeable on the subject, he is also rather arrogant and full of himself, and not exactly keen to advise or give positive feedback.
I'm rude because I didn't praise your website? Anybody can spend five minutes in Frontpage and reproduce the website you created. I also supplied to you with plenty of useful advice, which you tried to fob off with the groundless excuse of "I'm only 15". I've seen some impressive stuff from people as young as 12, age isn't an excuse for poor handiwork.
5 Minutes???? It took me hundreds of times longer than that! We don't all have premium processors built into our skulls!
And no stop missing the point- criticise my site but don't say you can do better- how about giving a mix of positive and negative feedback, by all means mention you made a site at 13 but theres no need for the ner-ner-ner-ner-ner-ner my sites better than yours!!

Ok, go find where I said 'my site is better than yours' or similar.

closed as per request from the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back