kevinthecow
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 657
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
Well, i got three weather loaches and they're awesome! My mom doesn't like them, but I do. I plan on selling them to some of my newbie friends, since they're very great at thriving temp's and diseases. (Fully treated them already, after a huge infection)
My friend has a currently being cycled 10g tank, (going to be done in a few days.) for black moor of his.
You think I could put a weather loach with it?
*Just one.
My other friend is going to have a 20-30G tank cycled by the end of school winter break. 20g good enough for at least 1-2 Dojos, a few adf's and a few panda cories? (Its going to be a dedicated tetra tank, but I'm trying to get him to add some bottom dwellers 'cause he likes my frogs/loaches.)
So, is 10g good for one,
and 20g good for two?
*Adult sized, except for one thats at least 1-3 inches off the other two.
My friend has a currently being cycled 10g tank, (going to be done in a few days.) for black moor of his.
You think I could put a weather loach with it?
My other friend is going to have a 20-30G tank cycled by the end of school winter break. 20g good enough for at least 1-2 Dojos, a few adf's and a few panda cories? (Its going to be a dedicated tetra tank, but I'm trying to get him to add some bottom dwellers 'cause he likes my frogs/loaches.)
So, is 10g good for one,
and 20g good for two?
*Adult sized, except for one thats at least 1-3 inches off the other two.







