We Have All Heard Of "feeder Fish" So How About "feeder

saz326

Fish Herder
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hertfordshire
There has been a post on the "buy and Sell" forum asking about whether there is much call for cherry shrimp.

Lots of people sell these, and im wondering whether they are always used as tank inhabitants, or whether they are used as feeder shrimp for larger crustacean (spelling?) eating species.

does anyone feed these to their fish?
 
I would imagine they would just use Ghost Shrimp. At like 20cents a piece, you can just buy and not have to worry about having to raise fry. But, since cherries do breed alot, I guess you can use them.
 
but considering I sell cherries for £9 a piece in work
Thats about $17 EACH, do you REALLY want to feed em to your fish?


WOW!! In my trusted (not so local) fish shop they are 6 for £12. Maidenhead aquatics. Are you sure yours are cherries? Not sure if even crystal reds are that much to buy.

Whatever shrimp they are - you must be a great businessman. :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top