Way Over Stocked?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
well my molly is up to it again. She is Aggressive and pregnant again. She keeps bullying the platy that is in the tank with her so I am wondering, if i where to move the platy into the hex tank with the 2 dwarf platy, 2 AFD and an Oto would that be to much? I plan to add an extra filter to that tank (fluvel +2). I could also move the oto to the other tank since it seems that the Molly leaves the Oto's alone.

Also the Molly doesn't seem to eat her own fry so that isnt really a problem.
 
well the contents of both tanks are in my sig and both are cycled. I ran into a snag in my first tank but now the filter is running so its back to being cycled. both tanks are identical to each other (except the fry tank is more planted). Everyone is healthy from what I can tell. The molly is just aggressive to the platy so I need to move him out of the tank again. I was just wondering which would work best. A straight move or a switch.
 
i would move the 2 dwarf platys over with the other platy and move the molly to the 1.5 gal , i would also leave the fry in the 2.5 gal til they are big enough to go in with the adfs - you might only get 1 or 2 fry survive to full adulthood

good luck Sarah x
 

Most reactions

Back
Top