Wavebox And Mj Stream On Sea-swirl

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

ostrow

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Video of my tank taken a couple weeks ago at My Webpage. It's 2mb so it'll take a while to load. Should give you good views of my sps and softies, and the flow from my wavebox and my MJ Stream mod mounted on a sea-swirl (puts out 3000gph).

Enjoy!
Some pics:

16612a_softy_side-med.jpg

16612acro_side-med.jpg

16612in_case_you_needed_another_reason_to_shop_at_rods_reef-med.jpg

16612land_of_the_mostly_encrusting_montis-med.jpg

16612red_table_i_think-med.jpg

16612that_would_be_your_blue_tort-med.jpg

16612radiant_wrasse-med.jpg

16612kole-med.jpg

Nice MJ mods. Did you buy the parts off the site or do it yourself? Too bad RC doesnt let you link to images of theirs ;)

One other question, do you find that your MJ's dont re-start on the wavebox? I've heard some reports of people doing the MJ mod and having problems getting them to start back up if the rubber gaskets are not seated just-so

The only issue with them not restarting is if the stopper isn't positioned correctly or otherwise fails. It has nothing to do with the wavebox at all.

Sorry about the RC pics. I had no idea I could not do that.

And there does not seem to be any clear way to upload images here, so folks will just have to go to my video on my webpage or visit RC I guess.

The only issue with them not restarting is if the stopper isn't positioned correctly or otherwise fails. It has nothing to do with the wavebox at all.

Agreed, but the wavebox will make the problem very apparent ;)

Most reactions

Back