Water sprite in the uk

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TofferMora

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend somewhere to get water sprite in the UK that won't cost a fortune just to post one plant?
Also why is it in the UK you can only seem to get Ceratopteris thalictroides rather than Ceratopteris cornuta? Is there any difference if using it as a floating plant? I am sure I read that thalictroides does better planted rather than floating whereas cornuta seems happier floating and I wanted to use it as a floater.
I tried Abyss aquatics last time I was there but they said it doesn't sell and they end up throwing it!
Thanks for any help

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get water sprite in the UK that won't cost a fortune just to post one plant?
Also why is it in the UK you can only seem to get Ceratopteris thalictroides rather than Ceratopteris cornuta? Is there any difference if using it as a floating plant? I am sure I read that thalictroides does better planted rather than floating whereas cornuta seems happier floating and I wanted to use it as a floater.
I tried Abyss aquatics last time I was there but they said it doesn't sell and they end up throwing it!
Thanks for any help
I get mine from a seller on ebay called K2 aqua. They sell all 3 varieties of water sprite. You are correct in Cornuta being the best to have floating. Fein is good also but i find it grows a little slower than cornuta.

Sods law tho they are out of stock atm

Most reactions

Back