Want Your Photos Published?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I dont see any that have been removed, only a a couple edited for swearing.

am transfering my files onto word for you all who wanted t se the as you will not be able to view them in the programmes that i use unless you have the package.
will be soon. any more pics? :good:
dany

that addonis (not sure of the spelling) Darkstar is stunning, what size is it?

The Acanthicus Adonis is about 7". He, unfortunately is the only one I don't own anymore. Him and my L25 Scarlet (not pictured) didn't get on at all and one had to go. Unfortunately for the Adonis it was him. However, my most lfs still has him so I do get to see him quite often. I'm sure one day he'll be gone as he's a fantastic specimen. Although if I can squeeze another large tank in I might try to get him back if he's not gone already.

My new guppy!

philbaldwin88-greensnake.JPG

Full tank shot a few weeks ago!
More developed now!

philbaldwin88-TANKBIG.JPG

Email me, or pm me ([email protected]) if you wnat bigger pics, or different pics, more recent?

As long as i get a mention in the publication!

acouple of more pics

name is S. Mercer-Hursh
Blue Kenyi Cichlid
BlueKenyiChcilid.jpg

Common Pleco
pleco2.jpg

sunburst platy
platy.jpg

20 gal community tank
wholetankday32.jpg

55 gal Mostly new world Cichlid tank
55gal12-13-06.jpg

ah this topic is still around then. when i visited the other day it was no where to be found! yes i shall get some pages up for all who have asked. and by the way wonderboy i have some pics of yours i think you gave a while back for the book of the african tiger fish...
il send you that page...Dany

Pictures of our betta, Steve Irwin

S3700006.jpg

fish_steveirwin6.jpg

fish_steveirwin5.jpg

Bunny, our albino corydoras

S3700029.jpg

Zorro, our bandit cory

S3700025.jpg

My new guppy!

philbaldwin88-greensnake.JPG

Full tank shot a few weeks ago!
More developed now!

philbaldwin88-TANKBIG.JPG

Email me, or pm me ([email protected]) if you wnat bigger pics, or different pics, more recent?

As long as i get a mention in the publication!

Just so you know that plant in the background with the white banded edges, also known as white ribbon, isn't a true aquatic. I also think the one to the right of both white ribbon plants is also non aquatic. Just thought I'd try to save you from confusion in the long run when it died and polluted your tank. Hope you read this.

They are part of the dracaena family and often sold as aquatic plants, but they arent.

Male Betta if you wanna use 'em :)
Picture895-1.jpg

Waht about pictures of Inverts and Frogs?

Most reactions

Back