confused mermaid
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2009
- Messages
- 110
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
IS DISPICABLE..... I knew it would be a bad idea, but I wandered into their fish department. There they had about six or seven of my beloved Dragon Gobys in this tiny square tank with no gravel, no plants, NOTHING! And all their fish are KEPT THAT WAY! Geez, they'd be better off at Petsmart, at least they'd have a plant. It flames my feathers because I want a dragon goby real bad and the LFS all told me they can live in fresh water, which isn't the case. They're brackish, and I can't set up a seperate brackish tank. Still though, I wanted to buy all of them from Walmart. Left there in a hurry and will never go in the pet department again. Half of their stock must die off before they can sell it! 








