What's new

Virgin Birth Shark

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
wow :hyper:

that's really cool
Ah, yes. Soon there will be a time when we too will no longer need men to have babies. Of course, I do not see this happening in the forseeable future. :lol:

So mammals are the only animals? What birds have reproduced asexually? I know about fish, amphibians, and reptiles, but birds?

llj

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score

that's really cool
Ah, yes. Soon there will be a time when we too will no longer need men to have babies. Of course, I do not see this happening in the forseeable future. :lol:

So mammals are the only animals? What birds have reproduced asexually? I know about fish, amphibians, and reptiles, but birds?

llj

yeah, we'll still need them for buying flowers, diamonds, kittens, ponies and fixing stuff though :D

OP
smurfyy_2k3

smurfyy_2k3

it's a shame stupidity isn't painfull
Reaction score

that's really cool

llj

yeah, we'll still need them for buying flowers, diamonds, kittens, ponies and fixing stuff though :D
and we'll have less of that ladies pfft!!!!!

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
he he

why? Ian wouldn't object to me saying that...... does he just put you to shame? ;)

QuotheRaven

Something smells humany
Reaction score
If I remember correctly there is a animal which I think is a reptile which gives birth to young via a "virgin birth"...it really is quite interesting stuff...