Keithoms Fish Addict Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 885 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Edinburgh - Scotland, UK Jul 29, 2009 #1 Ok, now that i have your attention! What should i do with my new 70l square tank appearance wise. Should i go for sand, or some sort of gravel. What kind of plants/ornaments would you choose?
Ok, now that i have your attention! What should i do with my new 70l square tank appearance wise. Should i go for sand, or some sort of gravel. What kind of plants/ornaments would you choose?
Mikaila31 Always Watching Joined Aug 29, 2005 Messages 3,290 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hudson, Wisconsin USA Jul 29, 2009 #2 I would go for a fine gravel, live plants and for decor just use rocks and wood. - give me that food now
I would go for a fine gravel, live plants and for decor just use rocks and wood. - give me that food now
Keithoms Fish Addict Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 885 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Edinburgh - Scotland, UK Jul 29, 2009 #3 Does look nice dont it!
TylerFerretLord g͝e͠ek҉ Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,692 Reaction score 25 Points 0 Location Long Island, NY Jul 29, 2009 #4 >:[ I thought I was finally here for a porn spamming.
Geoff1991 AKA "Sparky" Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 1,439 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Wolverhampton, UK Jul 30, 2009 #5 ^ Id go for black sand, black background nice piece of wood and live plants.