Video Gaming Love

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
PS3

Best game I've ever played is uncharted 2. I'm also a beast on Street fighter 4 and after being abused for the first month I got cod mw2 I am now a juggernaut with the M16!

I should be downloading the map pack for uncharted 2 later.

By the way I had a xbox 3 fix me and it broke down 4 times so i threw it in the bin!

My first console was the NES, i was into mario, then snes, i was the super mario cart king! :cool:
Now i'm into racing games atm need for speed shift on the ps3, i cant wait for gran torismo 5, i pre ordered it about a year ago and they keep putting back the release date, its sooooo anoying :shout:

Nintendo 64.Mario/Mortal combat.
Haven't played any game for 5 months though...I have an xbox 360.

I regularly go months at a time without playing. But I like the option to play should I feel the need.

i think thats why i like the portible systems so much, because they are easier to pick up and play, or put away then a console. i can play them anywhere i want, when i want to

the subtitles is a setting on the game.

and i think the longest i have gone was half a year, once i stop i stop, but when i play....

:lol: i have not played a computer game in well over 10years....
My brother inlaw on the other hand is addicted and has every consule going and all the hand held things,everytime i go round,hey nelly fancy a game,na your alright :unsure:

:lol: i have not played a computer game in well over 10years....
My brother inlaw on the other hand is addicted and has every consule going and all the hand held things,everytime i go round,hey nelly fancy a game,na your alright :unsure:
wow, i would die

i only play 1 mmog and thats eve online (not too good at it either)

then i have 2 regular cpu games,spore and star wars: empire at war: forces of curruption.

and then i mainly have 360 games (34) and some wii games (12)

Atari, because we were poor. You should have seen how excited my brothers and I were when we went from the atari and Nintendo to Super Nintedo :rolleyes:

The first game I ever remember playing was some weird hand-held football game with little red lights that were the players, I still have no idea how to play that game... A bunch of different Atari games, Mario Brothers, Duck Hunt, Double Dragon and Paperboy were our main staples for a long time.

Last game I played was when the bf and I decided to be silly and played Diablo on the PS, we forgot to save, got stuck in a hopeless boss fight that we kept getting stuck on, and died terrible deaths. It was a blast :)

PS3

Best game I've ever played is uncharted 2. I'm also a beast on Street fighter 4 and after being abused for the first month I got cod mw2 I am now a juggernaut with the M16!

I should be downloading the map pack for uncharted 2 later.

By the way I had a xbox 3 fix me and it broke down 4 times so i threw it in the bin!

With you there Uncharted 2 is easily the best game on ps3 atm and my favorite game. My first video game was Tekken 2 on ps1...

Very first console was a spectrum :lol: Next door gave it to us, fair to say that it was rubbish :lol: Although i was only young so didnt really understand it, to this day i dont know why it had a full keyboard when you could'nt use it to type anything -_- I remember playing skool daze (think thats what it was called) along with some kirby sort of game, loved them both at the time.

Next was a NES, my god i loved that console. Had mario bros 3, kick off, double dragon 3, duck tales and some ninja game which then got traded in for battle of olympus. Think its fair to say thats the first game i really got into and loved, possibly mario first though.

Had a gameboy colour next (i think) just to get pokemon yellow :lol: :no: got so addicted to that its not funny!

N64 - AWESOME console, blew the PS1 out of the water with 64mb graphics rather than 32mb and the loading times were pretty much invisble. This was when gaming started getting good i think. Zelda ocarina of time and golden eye, possibly THE best games in the word. Perfect dark was amazing aswell, although didnt have the expansion pack for a bit so couldnt fully play it :( multiplayer was no where near as good as golden eye though!

Gameboy advance
Gameboy advance SP

Dreamcast - no idea how i ended up with this tbh, never bought any games for it but i remember having a demo on it, you were a plane and had to fly around (tbh i had no idea what the actual point of the game was :lol: :lol: ) but me and my mate would pick up a sugar cube and hide it some where while the other person turned their back, hours of simple fun B-)

Gamecube - Enjoyed playing it, but not up to par with the N64 imo. Maybe it was because i was younger when i had the N64 but this just didnt feel as fun. Rememebr getting eternal darkness with it and that game messed with my head :lol:

Xbox - again cant really remember buying this, only really played PGR and forza on it though

Nintendo DS - think this was an impulse buy at tesco, no idea where it is now :/

Xbox 360 - bought as an impulse once when it first came out and got perfect dark zero (after i loved it on the N64)and call of duty 2, didnt like it or use it so sold it. Few years later forza 2 caught my eye so bought one again. Still dont use it much :lol: When i do its only really forza 2 and PGR4, still need to buy forza 3!

Nintendo wii - had one for a while with my ex, we finished and she kept it. Just bought another one and currently addicted to mario kart, guitar hero (3 and 4, not sure if i should buy 5?) and bought metroid prime earlier - AWESOME game!

Majority of my consoles are nintendo due to the fact i used to run a gaming website and had the publishers send me games to review. Started as a N64 site and just sort of grew into a general nintendo site. Sadly i sold that, but thinking of starting another one for the wii

God i seemed to have rambled on :lol: Obviously love video games more than i thought!

I think I was about three or four when I started... My first was this Richard Scary game (I think) or something from The Lion King, can't remember... It was on a PC. It also inspired my grandmother to become computer literate :D

I have an Xbox 360, my tag is Jourdy28. I'm currently enjoying Crash of the Titans :D

Dreamcast - no idea how i ended up with this tbh, never bought any games for it but i remember having a demo on it, you were a plane and had to fly around (tbh i had no idea what the actual point of the game was :lol: :lol: ) but me and my mate would pick up a sugar cube and hide it some where while the other person turned their back, hours of simple fun B-)

You still have your DC? I bought one recently and created a Sel-Boot Inducer disk for it, with emulators and homebrew stuff, it's pretty awesome :D I love how the Dreamcast accepts burned discs if you burn them at low speed.
You can add games that you played on your NES, GBC and possibly GBA (can't remember right) SNES, etc.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back