Vibrating Krib?

Leedsboi86

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds - United Kingdom
Hey everyone.

Erm quick post.
I noticed today my Female Krib has gained alot more colour and when the male is near her she vibrates.....
Is this normal?
Whats going on?

I have only had them 2-3 days now and they seem healthy just she seems to go all vibratey when he's near her.
He doesn't chase her or anything she does swim off tho once she has vibrated.

Any ideas?
 
Hey everyone.

Erm quick post.
I noticed today my Female Krib has gained alot more colour and when the male is near her she vibrates.....
Is this normal?
Whats going on?

I have only had them 2-3 days now and they seem healthy just she seems to go all vibratey when he's near her.
He doesn't chase her or anything she does swim off tho once she has vibrated.

Any ideas?
courtship...she shows of to him
 
can depend how many and if you have suitable spawning sites
ATB scot :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top