FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fluffycabbage

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Livestock: lots of Corydoras, neon tetras, platy, molly, CAE, nerites
Quantity for sale: lots! see below
Reason for Sale: closing down
Delivery or Collection: collection (though can deliver within a reasonable distance for petrol costs)
Sales price: various, see below
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph: to be added shortly

13 pygmy corys - £25, 5 bronze corys (adults) - £15, 6 three line corys (older juve/young adult) - £20, 4 peppered corys (older juve/young adult) - £15 , 1 CAE (approx 5") - free to good home, 4 neon tetras - £2, 1 platy (female adult) - £2, 1 molly (female juve)- £2, 4 breeding zebra nerites - £5

All are in excellent health. If you think my prices are out let me know. Reductions for multiple purchases. Also selling Juwel Rio 180, see equipment section.

Need quick sales please! Cash on collection only.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

go along with that, thats how i received mt snails, 9 out of the 10 survived.

I may take all your pygmy and 3 line corys if they are in good condition, no barbs missing etc. Im an hour away. Would like some pics first if poss and an idea on the male/female ratio of each. Ta

hmmm trumpets are fine posted that that, i used to post applesnails and they would not survive like that you need to put them into a container then the jiffybag, i would treat nerites the same to be honest. di

hmmm trumpets are fine posted that that, i used to post applesnails and they would not survive like that you need to put them into a container then the jiffybag, i would treat nerites the same to be honest. di
i received 20 assassin snails ina damp tissue and all survived great way to post and that was from scotland to Northern \ireland

Same offer as the last thread, I'm not looking to buy any but if you want a good home for them and need them gone let me know and I'll see what I can take.

bumping - need these gone, to experienced fishkeepers please.

Well you didnt reply to my post so i guess you dont want them gone that quickly ;)

I looked at your profile and saw you were 13 years old, and yet that information has disappeared now??

Same offer as the last thread, I'm not looking to buy any but if you want a good home for them and need them gone let me know and I'll see what I can take.

thanks - will let you know if it gets to that stage :good:

bumping - need these gone, to experienced fishkeepers please.

Well you didnt reply to my post so i guess you dont want them gone that quickly ;)

I looked at your profile and saw you were 13 years old, and yet that information has disappeared now??

thanks - will let you know if it gets to that stage :good:

Lol

Cool, i get to go through puberty again, can't wait!

No idea what you were looking at, i've not altered anything, maybe your math is at fault ;p

(Im 34)

I can give you corys a good home in a 5 foot sand substrate tank, but im not willing to pay for them, since it would cost me £20 diesel to come and collect them anyway.

cheers

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back