Photograph:

3 x Clavularia viridis (Green Star Polyp) - £7.50 each
DSCF0908.jpg

Zoanthids - £3 each
DSCF0910.jpg

DSCF0909.jpg

Acanthastrea sp. £5
DSCF0907.jpg

I've decided that I don't have the time or patience to stick with a reef tank, so for the moment, will shift the corals and stick to FOWLR for a while whilst I decide what to do. I do have aiptasia, so please be aware of this before you offer to collect anything - I won't knowingly pass them on but can't guarantee not to. I also think that, with my current working and personal life, the corals are starting to show signs of not being happy, so before I lose any I would rather they went to someone with time and patience to bring them back to health, which is why I have priced them so low.
I also have some gorgonia, a duncans frag that may be salvageable, Tubipora and several varieties of mushrooms that I will sell for a few pounds each if anyone wants them when they come to collect anything listed.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back