Vampire Diaries? Tv Show!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

OMG!!!! Damon loves elena!!!!! Well everybody already knew that but i can't believe he admitted it to his own brother!

Alessa x.

Last episode tonight oh noooo!!!!!!

Alessa x.

Noooo i have to wait till september for season 2!!!!!

Alessa x.

I have to wait till 9th september till the second season!

Alessa x.

YESSS!! Vampire Diaries is back on!!!! So far so good! Stefan just get's more dreamy by the second! Damon get's more annoying!

Alessa x.

Anther Vampire addict here

True Blood - Love both the books and the Series, Gooooooo team Eric!

Vampire Diaries - I'd take a slice of both Stefan and Damon *L*

Twilight - Love both the books & the movies

Being Human - MmmMmm Mitchell

Moonlight - Absolutely loved this one, but they cancelled, and i bet the kick themselves, cause soon after the world went vampire nuts *L*

Buffy & Angel - Yep watched these and still watch the odd re-run *L*

Kindred The Embraced - Loved this show, sadly the lead actor was killed in a vehicle accident and the show was cancelled.

Anther Vampire addict here

True Blood - Love both the books and the Series, Gooooooo team Eric!

Vampire Diaries - I'd take a slice of both Stefan and Damon *L*

Twilight - Love both the books & the movies

Being Human - MmmMmm Mitchell

Moonlight - Absolutely loved this one, but they cancelled, and i bet the kick themselves, cause soon after the world went vampire nuts *L*

Buffy & Angel - Yep watched these and still watch the odd re-run *L*

Kindred The Embraced - Loved this show, sadly the lead actor was killed in a vehicle accident and the show was cancelled.

We are officially best friends!!!!

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

I've been a big fan of the vampire genre way before it became the in thing. Alaways got my eye out for a new movie,show,book etc to satify my vampire addiction *L*

Have you read,
The nightworld series,
The last vampire series,
The secret circle series,
The sisters red series
and
beautiful dead...
I'm getting the last vampire series and the nightworld series.

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Oooooo no i dont think i have....i'll see if i can pick them up somewhere

I've read

Vampire Academy
Twilight
Sookie Stackhouse Series
Vampire Beach
Vampire Diaries (only the 1st 1 so far)

A few others that have had vampires in it but not the stars of the story.

I read quite a bit of Vampire FanFiction online too

I've read the first 4 vampire diaries books.

Cheers,
Paradise<3

I would pick almost any vampire (including Count Dracula or Dracul to be correct) over Edward Cullen. But Damon in the Vampire Diaries definantly has my vote
good.gif
So far the tv series hasn't really got into the real Damon. And (in the books) I actually think Damon's love for Elana is truer than Stefans. I haven't really watched true blood but Moonlight is a good show, and am waiting for series 2 to come out on DVD. That and HOPING
unsure.gif
American Gothic comes out on DVD in Australia. Also really like Being Human and can't wait for it to come back on. And just for all the younger Vampire fans Lost Boys is still one of my favourite movies.

I would pick almost any vampire (including Count Dracula or Dracul to be correct) over Edward Cullen. But Damon in the Vampire Diaries definantly has my vote
good.gif
So far the tv series hasn't really got into the real Damon. And (in the books) I actually think Damon's love for Elana is truer than Stefans. I haven't really watched true blood but Moonlight is a good show, and am waiting for series 2 to come out on DVD. That and HOPING
unsure.gif
American Gothic comes out on DVD in Australia. Also really like Being Human and can't wait for it to come back on. And just for all the younger Vampire fans Lost Boys is still one of my favourite movies.

Lost boys is awesome!!!
I've changed my mind, Damon is deffo better.

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Just remembered another vampire movie that was a good laugh Love At First Bite with Adam Ant as the lead vampire. I liked it because it didn't just have all the blood and gore of more traditional vampire movies which can be a nice change. I have also watched the spinoff movie Vampires Suck and even though I liked the Twilight movies so far, Vampire Suck was a good laugh - Jacob (don't get me wrong I am very partial to Jacob :rolleyes: ) turning into a Chihuahua is funny no matter how much you lilke the Twilight sereis. Or even when the wolf pack break into choriographed dance to the song It's Raining Men :lol: .

So a quick run down on the Vampire Books I own

Dracula by Bram Stoker

Twilight
Eclipse
New Moon
Breaking Dawn

The Vampire Diaries The Awakening
The Vampire Diaries The Fury
The Vampire Diaries Dark Reunion
The Vampire Diaries The Return
The Vampire Diaries Shadow Souls

Vampire Academy
Frostbite
Shadow Kiss
Blood Promise
Spirit Bound
Last Sacrifice

The Den of Shadows quartet by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

The Promised by Maggie Shayne

Beautifiul Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.

Movie wise it's pretty limited but here goes

Dracula directed by Frances Ford Coppola

Lost Boys

Being Human series 1 and 2

Moonlight

Twilight
New Moon
Eclispe

Vampires Suck

And its not really a vampire movie but I also have Nightbreed which is based on the book Cabal by Clive Barker (also have the book)

And my most desired movie to get is To Die For directed by Deran Sarafian starring Brendan Hughes, Sydney Walsh and Amanda Wyss

Sleep all day. party all night, it's fun to be a vampire.

I thought this thread was dead... Seems not.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back