Vampire Diaries? Tv Show!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Paradise3

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Sooooo which one do you like best out of the vampire diaries?
I like Stefan best.
Missy x.

I liked Damon the best, but I only read the books, so not sure how they're doing him in the show...

My wife says Damon on the TV show. she has not read the books so only by the TV Show.

I myself prefer True Blood as you can see by my avatar.

Why do people like Damon better? I know he's the bad boy in it but you can't deny the love that Stefan has for Elena! This is going to sound really bad but i would love to go out with Stefan any day! Offer me a choice between Edward Cullen and Stefan Salvatore, i'd pick Stefan any day.

Missy x.

Hi it me i picked Damon cause he is more cool and all and he used to drink blood but Stefan he just loves Elena and thats just mih.

:devil: Vampire-queen

I will officially take my chance when your sleeping!

Missy x.

Vampire diaries is on at 9pm tonight on ITV2 yay.

Missy x.

Quite frankly, I would rather dig my own eye out with a toe nail clipping than watch it again, I couldn't understand it.

The Osbournes and the Garage are what I normally watch, mainly because it's all that is on.

TV programme is perfect. Never read the books though. The TV show makes Stefan look HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Missy x.

The twilight books are OK but vampire diaries TV show is wayyyyy better and like i said even though Damon may be the slightest bit gorg Stefan is definitely better looking.

Missy x.

The twilight books are OK but vampire diaries TV show is wayyyyy better and like i said even though Damon may be the slightest bit gorg Stefan is definitely better looking.

Missy x.

I thought the first twilight film was good but the 2nd one was pretty dire, I like vampire diaries but looking forward to the new season of true blood, as i prefer true blood. I have to watch all these vampire shows as my wife loves them, I swear she is turning goth :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back