There is no way anyone here can know what your particular house will take in terms of tank weight. In my home, I know how it is built and what the construction looks like so I would only be willing to put a tank that heavy in certain locations. The trouble is that a lot depends on the home builder and the standards that they build to. When I build something myself, I always go at least one size larger on the joists than the standard tables would suggest which means that things that I build stand up when others fall down. Even in that situation, I try not to overload any structural members beyond the standard design. I consider the extra board size as insurance, not as something to use. All floors are built to standards that are based on what is called "live load". Live load is anything that is not a part of the structure itself. It includes things like a fish tank, people, the sofa, the carpeting, etc. Live load ratings of floors would say you can never have a tank anywhere in any room because they have smaller numbers than you might believe in pounds per square foot. Your tank is only 8 square feet so would have a very small weight limit. The good news is that the rating is based on an average for the whole room so a 12 ft square room has 144 square feet, not 8. What the standard fails to ever consider is the fact that weight is not spread evenly across the whole floor. It means that even if you are well within the ratings of a floor, the floor can still fail if too much weight goes into too small a space and is not in the right place for the supports to hold that weight properly. Without an actual on-site inspection of your construction by a qualified structural engineer, you are taking your chances with any large heavy object that you move into a house. Things like a sofa or an entertainment center are common enough that the standard designs have proven themselves with those objects. A large aquarium is not at all a common item in an average house so it needs to be examined as a unique item.