Hi, all.
I'm looking to upgrade from my current tank that I've had for about a year, from a flatfront, shallow 4ft tank to a bowfront deep tank. I've found someone nearby that's selling an AquaOne Royale 120 at a good price, and I'm going to definitely take the tank. However, they still have fish in the tank (tiger oscar, 2 plecs, gold severum and a cat), and they're trying to sell them too. I don't really have anywhere to put them, and I want to get the new tank started from scratch, with a good cleanout, new gravel and live plants, proper cycle etc (mostly because I'd rather be 100% certain in my own mind that everything's right before I put new fish in after moving it from house to house). My current tank is about 110L and already has an adult blackshark, two gouramis (one large blue, one dwarf), one cat, a molly, a swordtail, and an otocinclus, which is about as much as I'd like to have in it, really.
Other than getting the current tank owners to sell the fish themselves, does anyone else have any suggestions about what I could do with the fish in the meantime, while the new tank is being set up? I'm sure putting those fish in my current rig would a) be a massive overstock and b) get all my current fish eaten.
Any thoughts would be valuable - thank you.
I'm looking to upgrade from my current tank that I've had for about a year, from a flatfront, shallow 4ft tank to a bowfront deep tank. I've found someone nearby that's selling an AquaOne Royale 120 at a good price, and I'm going to definitely take the tank. However, they still have fish in the tank (tiger oscar, 2 plecs, gold severum and a cat), and they're trying to sell them too. I don't really have anywhere to put them, and I want to get the new tank started from scratch, with a good cleanout, new gravel and live plants, proper cycle etc (mostly because I'd rather be 100% certain in my own mind that everything's right before I put new fish in after moving it from house to house). My current tank is about 110L and already has an adult blackshark, two gouramis (one large blue, one dwarf), one cat, a molly, a swordtail, and an otocinclus, which is about as much as I'd like to have in it, really.
Other than getting the current tank owners to sell the fish themselves, does anyone else have any suggestions about what I could do with the fish in the meantime, while the new tank is being set up? I'm sure putting those fish in my current rig would a) be a massive overstock and b) get all my current fish eaten.
Any thoughts would be valuable - thank you.







