Inchyally Fish Crazy Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 262 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location US May 17, 2009 #1 I was in a pet store today and for the first time ever, I saw glassfish without any paint. Just wondering, are these hard to find, because I have never seen them except when they are dyed. Thanks.
I was in a pet store today and for the first time ever, I saw glassfish without any paint. Just wondering, are these hard to find, because I have never seen them except when they are dyed. Thanks.
Ian H Fish Herder Joined Aug 10, 2007 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 8 Points 38 Location South Wales, UK May 17, 2009 #2 over here in the uk they are quite common
T TheBigEasy Fish Fanatic Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 91 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 17, 2009 #3 would they be the same as glass cats? I see them all the time. I hate dyed fish, seems really dumb to me.
would they be the same as glass cats? I see them all the time. I hate dyed fish, seems really dumb to me.
-SPB- Fish Addict Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 778 Reaction score 2 Points 18 Location Stevenage, UK May 17, 2009 #4 The glass cats are different fish.
TylerFerretLord g͝e͠ek҉ Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,692 Reaction score 25 Points 0 Location Long Island, NY May 17, 2009 #5 I've seen them before. They're not very common in my area, but neither are the painted ones.
Inchworm Li'l Ole Fish Lady Joined Aug 31, 2003 Messages 19,720 Reaction score 16 Points 38 Location New York May 18, 2009 #6 http/diszhal.info/english/brackish/en_Chanda_ranga.php The chain stores near me that sell the painted versions of this fish sometimes get in a batch of the normal ones, but not very often.
http/diszhal.info/english/brackish/en_Chanda_ranga.php The chain stores near me that sell the painted versions of this fish sometimes get in a batch of the normal ones, but not very often.