University Essay

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Confish

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey guys really need your help I am at university at the moment and in my 4th and final year studying visual communication- Graphic design and I have to complete my dissertation soon which I have major problems with being I am dyslectic. I am doing my dissertation on fashion and trying to find out if the history of clothing and the meaning that certain clothing can represent is being lost in today’s society. I am looking at three pieces of clothing

Baggy/sagging jeans

Plaid shirts (checkered shirts)

Baseball caps

Ive been attempting to question people in the street to find first hand research but most people don’t care and don’t want to talk at all so ive only got other students and nearby friends to help me which my tutor has said is not very good so this is were you amazing guys come into play can you please please answer these few questions

Thanks so much for your time

Hmm, I wouldn't mind filling this out, but it's a bit unclear what you mean by baggy jeans. Do you mean jeans that have huge legs and flare excessively at the bottom or do you mean wearing normal jeans half way down your bum?

Also you could use the tried and tested method that every student uses on their dissertation:

Work out what it is that you are trying to prove/disprove and then make the results up!!!!!

hi coldcazzie its both really

ainsy i have thought this :D but id rather get actual results might make me realise somthing or change my conclusion

Great topic, Confish! I believe style is lost on today's youth, especially males. I think you should throws socks into the mix. White athletic socks are not for anywhere but the gym people, and even then.... can we keep it below the ankles? :D

However, I am guilty of the straight brim MLB baseball caps from time to time.

hi guys wow got abit of a nicer reception on here compared to on my car forum they said whats the point of my dissertation and said my degree is a waste o well keep doing the survey people :good:

cheers everyone who did this helped alot thanks

Most reactions

Back