Which day though?

• Sat 26th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun 27th

• Mon 28th (bank holiday)

• Total voters
It being the first half a week back in England, we're really completely out of money. We actually had to go food shopping with Tesco vouchers today! Thank god it's pay day tomorrow.

Anyway, definatly don't have enough extra money to make it on saturday. Sorry.
I do hope everyone else has a great time! Looking forward to the pictures (Which are a must btw!)

I'm afriad i'm having to let you guys down as well. Car had it's MOT today and got a green notice (I wasn't even allowed to take it away from the garage)... £600ish of repairs happening on Wednesday/Thursday meaning I have no car until then. I'm really annoyed because I wanted to come. Oh well, I guess i'll have to do some overtime to pay for the bloody car repairs!

Such ashame guys, nevermind, hopefully next time?

So who IS actaully going people?

:lol: This happened last time we tried one, ended up just 3 of us turned up :nod:

For those that make the effort, enjoy it, it's a great place.

Arfie

reall sorry but we aint coming either :/

sam's car's buggered and he's not been paid so no cash, was gonna be a stretch for us to manage the money for it anyway but without 3 of us the petrol's gonna be more expensive and we just don't think we can afford it :/ :no:

gonna have to leave it for another time

sory

Is anyone still left to go? Seems that everyone is money tight at the moment (including me :( Bloody MOT!) When I win the lottery i'll pay for us all to go on a diving trip in some tropical waters somewhere!!

Well, me and Sam [Themuleous] turned up,

thing was, no-one else did!

The aquarium was good - would have been better if we had the chance to meet more TFF people!

[we even put out a couple of tannoys as we were 5mins late due to traffic]

Next time I think I'd like to acquire phone numbers and DEFINATE numbers of people going.

This years TFF meeting was literaly 2 people!

£40 petrol and no TFF members to show for it.

Ah well, there's always next time.

Paul.

Well all I can say is it was nice to meet Paul, top bloke. Would have been good to see others as I was quite looking forward to the meeting. As Paul says, 6hrs drive, 40quid on petrol, £10 on entry and the only person we met was a mid-aged bar lady who seemed nice but knew diddlysquat about fish.

Aquarium was ok, a bit expensive, but the tunnel ride was cool, some huge fish.

Perhaps next time others will be good enough to join as well.

Sam

Well, me and Sam [Themuleous] turned up,

thing was, no-one else did!

Did you not read this thread before going? :p I think everyone who said they'd come has posted in here saying why they couldn't make it. To be honest, I thought noone was going anymore, so was surprised to see that 2 people did actually go!

Glad you 2 did enjoy the aquarium though.

Maybe checking the thread would of been a good idea before we left :X

Nevermind, it was good to meet you Sam!

And the aquarium wasn't half bad - although their corals left a lot for the imagination!

Plus, we pursuaded a bar lady to come on here and consider getting into the hobby. Spread the tff.

Paul.

Most reactions

Back