[uk] Phoenix Moss Or Xmas Moss(christmas Moss)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bagu

Shouldn't you be looking to the right?
Reaction score
BUMP

XMAS MOSS OR PHOENIX MOSS!

sorry about the bumpage guys!

I can give you a small amount if you want to grow it up approx the size of a bottle cap can't spare much as Its not grown into position properly yet in my own tank.

awesome!

how much would you like me to pay you?

this is really nice of you man! :wub:

meh 50p for the moss and p&p don't worry about the rest of cost. if you pm me I will give you my email address.

Ive got some XMAS Moss on order, And they have duplicated the order, so basically, ive got some in my tank now starting a moss wall and some coming in due time, i suppose i could sell it on to you if you want it, When i recieved it off them, it was quite good quality, some brown bits but once its in a tank and it starts to grow its fine.

Ive got some XMAS Moss on order, And they have duplicated the order, so basically, ive got some in my tank now starting a moss wall and some coming in due time, i suppose i could sell it on to you if you want it, When i recieved it off them, it was quite good quality, some brown bits but once its in a tank and it starts to grow its fine.

If bagu doesnt want your moss im interested if you can give me a price

Thanks

hey!

Matalan if you could PM that would be brilliant!

also, recieved moss today from Saltynay; thanks alot mate, really nice portion aswell :)

Most reactions

trending

Back