Uk Aquariums

Bblou

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Barry, South Wales
I am trying to find somewhere that will do a finance package on a large tank, but am struggling. So far the best I have found is my lfs which I can pay over two months... which would be impossible... so..

anyone know of anywhere? online or off.
 
lol u changed your avatar, anyways, dont get credit on a tank :( not with the current state of the countries finances ( mine anyway) why not browse the freeads,google,freecycle.ebay, you will save all that interest for your fish :)
 
I don't know anywhere, and as shelagh said - I'd advise you to steer clear. Pick up a small tank if you need a new toy - can buy, setup and stock a small tank with change from £25-30.

But save your cash if you're going to buy something bigger, don't go down the credit route. Thats my advice anyway.
 
what kinda size tank we talking? have you got any budget at all to spend on one?
 
Something its worth doing (and I'd recommend this to anyone who needs another tank in the future) is on ebay set up two searches in the "Aquariums/Tanks/Bowls" with buy it now switched off, distance less than 10/20 miles (depending on how far you're willing to travel to collect) and set one search up with the keywords, "aquarium" and the other with "fish tank."

Most auctions last 5 days so if you check a couple of times a week you'll find a bargain that way. I've bought all my tanks that way (with the exception of one I was given by a forum member) and as long as you read the descriptions carefully, you will definately pick up a suitable tank sooner or later.

If you're willing to pick up a hammer, nails and (or a roll of self adhesive, beech effect sheeting) you'll get one quicker as you won't have to worry about a stand. B&Q will cut MDF to size for you, all you need to do is screw/nail it together.
 
try boss aquariums - they are zoostock on ebay
 

Most reactions

Back
Top