Types Of Food / Diet

JSmails

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Points
0
A the moment I feed frozen brine shrimp, micro pellets and shelled pea each night. Plus bloodworms once a week. I also put in a couple of sinking pellets for the corys each night (as they never come out during the day even at feeding) and every couple of weeks I put a slice of cucumber in.

Is this a good diet for the following:

1 Gold Gourami
6 Boesmani Rainbows
7 Harlequin Rasboras
2 Bolivian Rams
7 Sterbai Corys
 
I would courgette in over cucumber, as the latter has very little nutrients
 
Im a little concerned about the cories coming out only at night... Mine swim around all over the place during the day. Maybe your are overfed..... or mine are underfed... :unsure:
 
Im a little concerned about the cories coming out only at night... Mine swim around all over the place during the day. Maybe your are overfed..... or mine are underfed... :unsure:

Tell me about it! Ive tried everything. I posted a topic on the cory section but cant get anywhere. I have seen someone else on here though with exactly the same problem with sterbais (also hiding under the filter). As soon as the lights go out they are everwhere! Incidentally how many do you have and how much exactly do you feed them? Cheers.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top