Two Questions : More Adf?

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Yar. Should I get more ADF's? They're like, the most awesomee thing in the worldd. I really wanna get a 10g tank and dedicate it to a sanc. of ADFs. They're fun, and they love swimming around my hand. :)

29G tank, Two ADFs so far. Three-two dollars each. two more frogs? :) Also, just to let you know I feed bloodworms. One of my fish can swim up and start eating them at the top but the other one stays at the bottom biting whatever coems down from the filter's water current.

Or should I just get two more for my 29G and buy some Algae Tablets? (Those sinking huge tablets.)

I do have other fish, by the way.

And also answer my other question please. (How to upload pics to thhe forum posts.

THAAAAAAAAANKS ALOT!
 
Get a account on photobucket.com

Once you do that, click upload image. It will take you to your pictures on the comp. Double click ont he one you want ( of click once while holding down SHIFT and you can do more than one) and it will upload it online, and you name it.

Under the picture, there will be several codes you can use. Copy and paste the IMG code onto the forum. The pic automatically comes up.
 
One question down! One more to go? :D I'll try posting pics right now.
 
ADF's are African Dwarf Frogs.

Man they're awesome.

Well okay, ill add in two, but I dont know if the mating will become a little crazy. My two adult adfs are mates. (Girl/Boy) But I still dont know how to tell them apart. xDD, Something to do with their arm and a white thing.

October-18-08035.jpg


(That was before I didn't clean the tank and the water was greenish. I was told it was fine.) >:D
 
ahhh thanks... just googled them and they are uglyyyy... i wouldnt get one let alone thin about gettin more lol..
 
Aww! They're so cool though. .___.

Well mine are, :D I put my hand in and they jump on my hand. :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top