TV show we used to watch in the late 80s and early 90s.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
It was called Agro's Cartoon Connection and starred Mr Agro Vation (Agro the little fury puppet), and Anne Marie (blonde chick). This was an afternoon kids TV show hosted by these two and they had some interesting adventures. The following link is one of their adult blooper collection and a lot of the clips were shown on TV during the afternoon.

Be warned, it's funny but contains naughty language and physical violence towards a puppet.

It was called Agro's Cartoon Connection and starred Mr Agro Vation (Agro the little fury puppet), and Anne Marie (blonde chick). This was an afternoon kids TV show hosted by these two and they had some interesting adventures. The following link is one of their adult blooper collection and a lot of the clips were shown on TV during the afternoon.

Be warned, it's funny but contains naughty language and physical violence towards a puppet.
I'll have to watch when I get home from work, too many busy bodies around here...

1628259621766.png

Who can miss this number ?

Now this is what Ceylons suppose to be like ... the remake of Battle Star of Gallactica when Ceylon can be in human forms thats just off .....

1628260422890.png

Showing my age here....

Attachments

• JQ.jpg
    JQ.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 33

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back