lordtrini
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- May 28, 2006
- Messages
- 76
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I have 29 gallon tank in the basement that i just top up from time to time...
It has 3 inches of gravel in it and a 100 plus ghost shrimp... and a giant ball of riccia...
I feed the tank some sinking pellets every week or so...
I opened the eheim classic attached to the tank to get some of the shattered glass media and i find the thing infested with Tubifex worms...
I tried to feed them to the shrimp last year...
It has 3 inches of gravel in it and a 100 plus ghost shrimp... and a giant ball of riccia...
I feed the tank some sinking pellets every week or so...
I opened the eheim classic attached to the tank to get some of the shattered glass media and i find the thing infested with Tubifex worms...
I tried to feed them to the shrimp last year...







