tropic_john

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Equipment: Tropical Guide - 5 Gallon Tanks
Age and condition: New - I will e-mail it to you
Quantity for sale: N/A
Reason for Sale: To Help Others
Delivery or Collection: I e-mail this
Sales price: Free. But Feel Free To Donate Pennies To My PayPal Account; [email protected]]
Postage & Packaging: I e-mail it
Photograph: N/A

Up For Grabs I have My Own Tropical Guide for 5 gallon tanks, with loads of fish, snail, shrimp, invert that are suitable.

And even better, this e-book is free, but feel free to donate any extra pennys to my PayPal Account.

Soon To Come;

Tropical Guides - 10 Gallon Tanks
Tropical Guides - 20 Gallon Tanks
Tropical Guides - 30 Gallon Tanks
Tropical Guides - 125 Gallon Tanks
Tropical Guides - Plants
Tropical Guides - Diseases & Infections & How To Treat Them.

Once you have ordered this e-book, I will send you any updated, new e-books I make :)

No-one is permitted to sell on this e-book or reproduce this for commercial use without my permission.

But Feel Free To Print This For Your Own Use.

Tropic_John :shifty:

I'm eagerly awaiting the Diseases & Infections & How To Treat Them. one.
Are you working on this at the moment
Regards
C

I'm eagerly awaiting the Diseases & Infections & How To Treat Them. one.
Are you working on this at the moment
Regards
C
Im working on the diseases & infections and how to treat them. This will probably be the largest e-book along with the plants ;)

i think the planted one could be risky...there are so many differing opinions and saying something that may work in your tank may not with someone elses...good luck with them :good:

Im working on the diseases & infections and how to treat them. This will probably be the largest e-book along with the plants
Interesting...
Are they available in .pdf format.
Regards
BigC

Or, rather than paying for Distiller or other similar pdf makers, you can write the document up on TeX and use the free TeX-to-pdf tool.

i think the planted one could be risky...there are so many differing opinions and saying something that may work in your tank may not with someone elses...good luck with them :good:
but isnt that the same with every plant book?

i never buy plant books as they are all experiance based, i prefer to talk to humans and get some proper answers.
no 2 tanks are the same.

it is still worth a shot, it can be a newbie plant bible :good:

I was thinking of making a plant bible, of all the plants, rare or not rare, if they are eaten by cichlids, discus safe etc... and all that info with pics ;)

well good luck, as that will take you years to complete and will be soo heavy!!!!
as long as you cover the common ones used and maybe a few sub species you will be fine.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back