Tropical Fish..

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
Could sombody give me a list of fish I would be able to keep in a 38L tank -

Fish that stand out; Colours, Eating, Etc.
 
Could sombody give me a list of fish I would be able to keep in a 38L tank -

Fish that stand out; Colours, Eating, Etc.

I'm a bit biased as I am off to get mine in a couple of hours (very excited) I would go for dwarf puffers :)
 
hmmm what size of tank are you really asking about 38L on this post, 60L on another and then you apparently already got a handful of fish, then rehomed them, haven't dealt with cycling yet...
 
I have a 38L and am purchasing a 60L tank, I am fishless cycling one atm, and will fishless cycle the other ASAP, I am just seeing what fish people think I could get so I can study about them, and talk to a guy who I am going to deal with the fish - He has turned his apartment into an Aquarium so I will ask him if he has the fish etc.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top