Tropical Fish Shops In Central Scotland

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

scotty

Fish Herder
Reaction score
does anyone know any good tropical fish shops in central scotland,i live in the falkirk area.
thanks
scott

Riverside Aquaria in Stirling and Uphall, :good: (01786 473450 )
RD Rintouls in Bathgate :unsure: ( 01506 654969 )
I'm sure there is one in Falkirk ( 01324 631110), there used to be one in Polmont ( 01324 711727 ), not sure if it's still there, then there is P@H in Linlithgow although it looked a bit bare the last time I was in. P@H in Sprinkerse (Stirling) 01786 469570 usually has somne good dtuff, also Dobbies in Stirling always has some good stock (various Cichlids, Loaches , Plecs, Dwarf Cichlids to choose from ( 01786 458860)
Hope this helps :good:

Riverside Aquaria in Stirling and Uphall, :good: (01786 473450 )
RD Rintouls in Bathgate :unsure: ( 01506 654969 )
I'm sure there is one in Falkirk ( 01324 631110), there used to be one in Polmont ( 01324 711727 ), not sure if it's still there, then there is P@H in Linlithgow although it looked a bit bare the last time I was in. P@H in Sprinkerse (Stirling) 01786 469570 usually has somne good dtuff, also Dobbies in Stirling always has some good stock (various Cichlids, Loaches , Plecs, Dwarf Cichlids to choose from ( 01786 458860)
Hope this helps :good:

thanks for the info

just had a look in trade aquatics in camelon,i wasn't very impresseed

This thread might help you.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=168565

thanks for that,excellent thread

think i might pay inside outside aquatics when my tank is ready for fish

does anyone know any good tropical fish shops in central scotland,i live in the falkirk area.
thanks
scott

I recommend the House Of Pisces, it's in Dundee, but its a quality fish store, I went a few years ago and its a helluva lot better than any store in Belfast where I'm from.

thanks
scott

I recommend the House Of Pisces, it's in Dundee, but its a quality fish store, I went a few years ago and its a helluva lot better than any store in Belfast where I'm from.
I always go to a shop in Airdrie called AQUASCENE. It has been opened about 5 months and it is already one of the most popuar in the west of Scotland. They always have a good variety in stock including farely rare L numbers. I always find the staff to be extremely friendly and the owner always gives out excellent advice. Being new to fish keeping I have found this shop to be really helpful. Although I do stay about an hour's drive away, I am still happy to travel there I have never had any problems with anything I have bought from them., and

thanks
scott

I always go to a shop in Airdrie called AQUASCENE. It has been opened about 5 months and it is already one of the most popuar in the west of Scotland. They always have a good variety in stock including farely rare L numbers. I always find the staff to be extremely friendly and the owner always gives out excellent advice. Being new to fish keeping I have found this shop to be really helpful. Although I do stay about an hour's drive away, I am still happy to travel there I have never had any problems with anything I have bought from them.,
......forgot to add the contact details for Aquascene if anyone is interested.
Their website is....www.aquascene.org.uk.
Tel: 01236 752796.
It is worth checking their website regularly as they have special offers which change every week.

I found a good shop in falkirk its called the aquarium, have been a couple of times and they usually have a good selection of fish and healthy and staff are nice and helpful. http://theaquarium-falkirk.co.uk

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back