Tropical Fish Keepers Group On Face Book

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Scott MacAdam

Fish Addict
Reaction score
hey everyone! I made a group on FaceBook for tropical fish keepers! come and join up it was just made so spread the word and get lots of people on there and we can upload tank pics and start a good message board to keep us all together!!!

I came here first because i have come to trust everyone on this site! so message me here and join up there!

just search tropical fish keepers on face book!

Thanks again everyone!

nope "FaceBook". It's a website where, as far as i know, people get together with friends or with people of common intrest.... it has main message boards for a group (in this case "tropical fish keepers" created by myself) and also a message board, info, and photo albums for each person.

I just thought it would be a neat idea for this forum because in the "Album" section, you can post something like an picture diary of some fishy projects, or just some pics of your current set-ups quite easily and share it with the rest of the group!

also, I haven't gotten to work on it yet so if it is bare right now don't be scared! hahahah!

nope "FaceBook". It's a website where, as far as i know, people get together with friends or with people of common intrest.... it has main message boards for a group (in this case "tropical fish keepers" created by myself) and also a message board, info, and photo albums for each person.

I just thought it would be a neat idea for this forum because in the "Album" section, you can post something like an picture diary of some fishy projects, or just some pics of your current set-ups quite easily and share it with the rest of the group!

also, I haven't gotten to work on it yet so if it is bare right now don't be scared! hahahah!

ill join up if you like

your Call! hahaha! I'm not here to force. just go on and put up some great pictures! If there are enough, it will be amazing!!!

Good To hear!!! to everyone else..... if you would like to join,

you would first have to be a member of www.facebook.com

then search "tropical fish keepers" and I think i'm the only one......

so then hit join group... and upload away!!!

and of course! keep this post going so more people can see and get a chance to join.

so message me here if you want to join up or are having any problems!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back